Anadolu Metal İnşaat, Tekstil Sanayii ve Ticaret A.Ş. takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; Pursuant to article 10 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and in line with your satisfaction, it is to inform you in the most transparent way about the collection of your personal data, the purposes of processing, shared persons, legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Responsible
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("Law No. 6698"), your personal data; As the data controller, Anadolu Metal İnşaat, Tekstil Sanayii ve Ticaret A.Ş. (“COMPANY”) will be collected and processed within the scope described below.
b) For what purpose the personal data will be processed
Identity, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing by the COMPANY from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, candidates, business partners, website and store visitors and suppliers. Personal data can be collected in categories such as sales information.
Your collected personal data;
- To present the products and services of the COMPANY to you, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with the information and tax, other taxes and other liabilities stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
- To offer you special advertising, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for the sales and marketing activities to be carried out to increase the quality of services and products,
- To communicate with you in order to transfer the necessary information regarding the information processing requirements, system structure, the necessity of the information support services received, and these services and products,
- Carrying out traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaints management, getting your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about products and services, complaints and requests,
- Comparative product and / or service offer, modeling, existing or new product studies and / or developments, to be used in all kinds of products and services that will be presented to you within the scope of the law and related legislation that regulates the works written in the COMPANY's articles of association subject to disclosing your personal data to the COMPANY,
- To comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations that the COMPANY is subject to regarding the use of these services,
- For the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, proposal, evaluation, ordering, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
- Examining, evaluating and responding to requests from public authorities or you,
will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data; limited to the achievement of the above mentioned objectives;
- To the business partners, shareholders, affiliates of the COMPANY,
- Persons or organizations permitted by the Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations and other legislation provisions,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- To real or legal persons, whom we receive service, cooperate in cooperation with real / legal persons, program partner institutions and organizations, to the companies we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, to the cargo companies that deliver the orders from our online store. It can be transferred within the framework of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698.
ç) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Other channels such as your personal data, stores, website and mobile application, call centers, social media accounts, verbal, written or electronic media or other channels that may be established / formed in the future;
It is mandatory for the above mentioned purposes and the performance of the contract, to be clearly prescribed in the law, to have your personal data publicized by you, to establish, use or protect the right to be granted to you by the COMPANY; It meets limited to the existence of legal reasons that the COMPANY must be able to fulfill its legitimate interests and legal obligations, without harming your fundamental rights and freedoms.
d) The Rights of the Personal Data Owner in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data holders, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to the COMPANY by the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. Up to ten pages will not be charged in the given answer. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page above ten pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, the fee that can be requested by our COMPANY will not exceed the cost of the recording medium. In this context, personal data owners;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- In the event that personal data are incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- It has the right to demand that the loss be compensated if the personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.
Your request for exercising your rights stated above, in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué on the Application Procedures and Principles of the Data Supervisor number 30356 and dated 10.03.2018, is a secure e-mail address You can send an electronic signature, mobile signature or to the COMPANY by using the e-mail address previously reported and registered in our system. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
a) Your name, surname and signature if the application is in writing,
b) For the Republic of Turkey and TC citizen's identity number, if your foreign nationality, passport number, or if your personal identification number,
c) Your address or place of business subject to notification,
ç) If available, your e-mail address, phone and fax number,
d) Your demand subject,
If necessary, information and documents related to the subject should be attached to the application.
As a data controller, Anadolu Metal İnşaat, Tekstil Sanayii ve Ticaret A.Ş. , Dudullu OSB Mah. DES. SINGING. Sit. You can give it to 111. Sk D: 13 Blok No: 48 Ümraniye - İstanbul.
You can make your applications via e-mail to
Depending on the nature of your request, information and documents must be provided to us completely and accurately. In case the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be made by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent according to the nature of your request, complete and containing the requested information and documents.